Recipe: Yummy Blondie-Brownie Peanut Butter Cup SandwichesTechnique
Bonus Blondie-Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Sandwiches special.
You perform simmering imbue Blondie-Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Sandwiches proving 7 prescription so 7 including. Here is how you reach.
instructions of Blondie-Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Sandwiches
- use 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- give 1 large of egg.
- give 14 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- This 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 box of German Chocolate cake mix.
- give 1/3 cup of evaporated milk.
- use 24 of regular sized Reeses cups (not snack size).
Blondie-Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Sandwiches separately
- Preheat oven to 350° with rack in the middle position. Lightly grease 9x13 pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine yellow cake mix, egg, 6 TBS melted butter, and peanut butter. Mix with electric mixer on medium speed, or by hand until completely combined. It's pretty thick (more like a soft cookie dough), so you may need to get in there with your hands press the peanut butter cake mixture into prepared pan, making sure it's even all the way across..
- In the same bowl, mix together the chocolate cake mix, 1 stick of melted butter(the remaining butter) and evaporated milk until completely combined. This one should be more like a thick cake batter. Set aside..
- Bake the peanut butter layer for 9 minutes. Remove from the oven and immediately place the Reeses cup in 6 rows of 4. The reeses chips will start to melt a little. That's ok! Just with as fast as you can..
- Once you have the peanut butter cups placed, spoon (or use your hands) the chocolate batter over the Reeses cups. Don't worry about spreading out out because that will move the reeses cups around too much. Just spin it on, somewhat evenly, by small amounts and it will spread in the oven..
- Bake the whole thing for 20-25 minutes, until top is dry. Let cool on wire rack completely. It's best to refrigerate the whole thing before slicing, but either way make sure the bars are completely cooled before you cut into them! Bars will keep tightly sealed at room temperature for 4 days, or you can wrap them tightly and freeze them for a month..
- This isn't my recipie, I got it off of the internet at http://fleurdelicious.wordpress.com/2012/05/14/blondie-brownie-reeses-cup-sandwiches/.