Recipe: Appetizing Dry Pepper ChickenLease
Directions Dry Pepper Chicken coupon.
You bring about brewing braise Dry Pepper Chicken testing 14 procedure including 6 steps. Here is how you reach.
program of Dry Pepper Chicken
- use 600 gr. of Chicken pieces (without bone).
- then 2 of tblsp Coconut Oil.
- then 1 of tblsp Fennel Seeds.
- add 2 of big Onions (finely sliced).
- You need 2 of green Chili's (slit).
- add 1 of Spring Curry leaves.
- This 2 of tblsp Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- give 2 of tblsp Coriander Powder.
- also 2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- This to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of tblsp black Pepper powder.
- also 1 1/2-2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- also of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Dry Pepper Chicken separately
- Heat 2 tblsp Coconut oil in a pan. Add 1 tblsp Fennel seeds and let them crackle for few seconds. Then add the finely sliced Onions, Curry leaves and 2 slit green Chilis and mix well. Saut everything till the onions turn slightly brown in color..
- Now add 2 tblsp Ginger-Garlic Paste to it and mix well. Saute everything till the raw smell is gone..
- Then add 1 tsp Turmeric P., 2 tblsp Coriander P., 2 tsp Garam Masala and Salt to it and mix everything well. Saute for 30 seconds..
- Add 600 gr. Chicken pieces and mix well with the masala. Then close the lid and let it cook on medium heat till chicken is cooked. (Stir in between. The Chicken will release enough water by itself).
- When the chicken is cooked open the pan and nearly dry the chicken on high heat..
- Then add 2 tblsp black pepper p. and 1 1/2 - 2 tsp lemon juice to it and mix everything well. Garnish with coriander leaves and it is ready to enjoy. :).