How to Make Appetizing Honey Sriracha chicken thighsEasily
Budget Honey Sriracha chicken thighs special.
You fix browning pressure-cook Honey Sriracha chicken thighs accepting 9 compound along with 6 than. Here you are arrive.
method of Honey Sriracha chicken thighs
- You need 1-2 lbs of chicken thighs.
- use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Veg oil.
- then 3 tbsp of butter.
- then 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sriracha.
- This 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- also 2 of green onions minced.
- You need Handful of cilantro, chopped.
Honey Sriracha chicken thighs ingredients
- Get the grill nice and hot, while that's happening season the chicken with salt n peppa and a splash of vegetable oil..
- Cook the chicken. Indirect heat is the name of the game. As it cooks make the sauce.
- Mix butter, Sriracha, honey and vinegar in a small pot over low. Split into two bowls when melted and slightly thickened..
- As chicken finishes brush sauce on. Wait two minutes, flip brush other side..
- Plate drizzle with other half of remaining sauce and garnish with cilantro..
- Enjoy that shit..