How do Make Yummy Jalapeño Popper CupsInexpensive
Directions Jalapeño Popper Cups website. Jalapeño Popper Wonton Cups are the perfect game day recipe. The flavor of jalapeno poppers, all in a crispy wonton shell. Get the easy appetizer recipe here.
So simple to make for a crowd and even make great leftovers! Jalapeno Popper filled wonton cups is an easy and yummy wonton appetizer! Jalapeno popper wonton cups can be made in advance but I don't usually fill and bake them until serving. You determine frying griddle Jalapeño Popper Cups proving 5 procedure furthermore 5 together with. Here is how you do one proud.
procedure of Jalapeño Popper Cups
- a little 1 packages of Frozen mini phyllo tart shells.
- then 4 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- add 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- a little 2 of Jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped.
- This 2 slice of Bacon, cooked and chopped.
This recipe is crazy easy to double, triple, or even Easy to make and even easier to eat, these baked jalapeño popper phyllo cups are the ultimate appetizer! These jalapeño poppers are anything but that. Each egg cup is the ultimate combo of heat and flavor. In addition, each popper has a piece of bae-con wrapped around it.
Jalapeño Popper Cups method
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Place shells on a baking sheet..
- Stir cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and jalapeños together..
- Spoon mixture into cups. Sprinkle with bacon..
- Bake about 15-20 minutes. Serve warm..
Place phyllo cups onto a baking sheet. Jalapeño poppers are a very popular appetizer in restaurants. The little hot peppers are hollowed out, filled with a cheesy mixture, then deep fried until the peppers are crisp and the filling is melted and. Jalapeño poppers, or jalapeño bites, are jalapeño peppers that have been hollowed out, stuffed with a mixture of cheese, spices, and sometimes ground meat, and sometimes breaded and deep fried. Watch how to make the best jalapeño poppers in this short recipe video!