Guide to Training Yummy 1 minute cup (mug) cakesEasy
Benefit 1 minute cup (mug) cakes pre-owned. One Minute Chocolate Mug Cake. by Chocolate Covered Katie. People say this fudgy vegan chocolate mug cake is the BEST mug cake they've ever tried… and it can even be made in the microwave! Place cups into microwave oven, one at a time.
This Mug Cake recipe is no way dry like other mug cakes. It has an amazing texture to it. This is the best chocolate mug cake I have ever tasted. You act sizzling nuke 1 minute cup (mug) cakes accepting 7 compound as well as 7 than. Here is how you get someplace.
method of 1 minute cup (mug) cakes
- also 1 of large egg.
- use 2 tbsp of milk.
- use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- add 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- give 6 tbsp of self-raising flour.
- a little 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare pinch of of salt.
This delicious cake will satisfy a craving-FAST! This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again after you try my recipe! Remember, you have to cook the cakes one by one in the microwave for uniform cooking.
1 minute cup (mug) cakes in succession
- Place the butter in a microwavable bowl and heat for 20-30 seconds, until the butter is melted.
- Add the egg and whisk with a fork.
- Stir in the milk, vanilla and sugar.
- Add the flour and salt, whisk until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between 2 mugs and place them in the microwave for 60 seconds. To check that the cakes are cooked, press lightly on the sponge to see it spring back. If the mixture still seems wet, place back into the microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Tip: make sure not to over cook, the cakes will lose their moisture :(.
- Add topping of your choice (i used lemon frosting and pearl sugar balls).
Be sure to scrape the bottom of the mug to get all the cake mix granules wet. Be careful when you remove the hot cup from the microwave. I'm all about healthy single-serving desserts, especially if they are Saying this coffee mug cake is easy is an understatement. Now, is this as good as a traditionally baked chocolate cake? Of course not, but it's certainly close enough.