Best of Treat Appetizing Soy-Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken ThighsStudy
Budget Soy-Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Thighs website.
You do ones thing sizzling imbue Soy-Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Thighs testing 7 instructions furthermore 4 and. Here you are sew up.
procedure of Soy-Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Thighs
- This 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- add 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- add 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- add 1 1/2 lb of skin-on bone-in chicken thighs.
- then 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Soy-Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Thighs technique
- Heat oven to 375°F. In a small bowl, beat brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and garlic with a whisk until well combined. Set aside..
- Heat a cast iron skillet or roasting pan over medium-high heat. Rub chicken with oil and place skin side down in skillet. Sear chicken, without moving, 3 to 5 minutes or until skin is browned and chicken releases easily from skillet. Sear opposite side another 3-5 minutes..
- Transfer chicken to plate. Pour off drippings from skillet. Return chicken to skillet, skin side up. Stir brown sugar soy mixture before pouring over chicken..
- Roast 15-25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone. Serve chicken with sauce over cooked rice..