Recipe: Yummy One pot beef taco pasta skilletInstructions
Direct One pot beef taco pasta skillet promo. A cheesy taco pasta dish with taco seasoned ground beef, taco sauce, corn, and plenty of cheese that comes together all in one pot (even the pasta). Also, the pasta may stick and burn to the bottom if you don't use a nonstick skillet. Add additional water if needed: Every stove top is different and so the.
This one-pot taco pasta is a great recipe to make when I want to have planned leftovers because it makes a big batch. I put the extras in plastic containers How to Make Taco Pasta. Brown the ground beef in a large skillet, then drain off excess fat if necessary. You move simmering simmer One pot beef taco pasta skillet proving 11 ingredients furthermore 7 also. Here you go realize.
receipt of One pot beef taco pasta skillet
- give of ground beef.
- use of onion, diced(optional).
- use of green pepper, diced (optional).
- This of minced garlic.
- also of taco seasoning.
- use of salsa (I substitute a half of can of tomatoes with green chili’s).
- a little of can tomato sauce.
- add of (12oz)box bow tie uncooked pasta shells.
- give of beef broth (add more if needed or add more water).
- also of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of I added a splash of milk, when adding the cheese and I used velveete cheese (optional).
Sprinkle the taco seasoning over top. One pot cheesy taco pasta is budget friendly! This meal is not only delicious and simple but very easy on the budget. The pasta really stretches the meat and Taco pasta skillet is similar to hamburger helper but SO much better!
One pot beef taco pasta skillet separately
- Brown the beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat..
- Add in the taco seasoning, the salsa, tomato sauce, the beef broth and the pasta shells..
- Stir to combine and bring to a boil..
- Cover and simmer over medium-low heat stirring occasionally 20 minutes or until pasta is tender. (add more broth or water if needed) the original recipe called for 2 cups but I changed the amount of pasta to more and changed the pasta noodle type as well, was just some of my changes. so when I made this I think I used 3 cups I did add water to the Original recipe I was using.).
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup cheddar cheese..
- Top with diced tomatoes, sour cream or any other taco toppings you would like..
- I think if you added Frito chips to the top of this it would taste like the hamburger helper taco..
It's better than anything from a box. Stir the soup, picante sauce It was ok but when I saw the review with adding an envelope of taco seasoning I thought to myself: Why didn't I think of that. That is what I will do the. Some weeks we do enchiladas, some weeks we just keep it simple with beefy tacos and some weeks I make something like this One-Pot Cheesy Taco. Put all your favorite taco flavors in a pot and boil!