Recipe: Delicious Dry Fry Green BeansLearning
Direct Dry Fry Green Beans website.
You prepare browning parboil Dry Fry Green Beans employing 11 compound including 14 so. Here you go do.
process of Dry Fry Green Beans
- Prepare 1 pound of green beans.
- then 1/2 pound of chicken, pork, shrimp, tofu.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- use 1 inch of piece ginger.
- You need 1-2 of carrots.
- add 1/4-1/2 of onion.
- add 1 1/2 tablespoon of fish or soy sauce.
- then 1 tablespoon of chili sauce (optional, to taste).
- You need 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
- add 1 of salt to taste.
- add 3 tablespoon of oil for frying.
Dry Fry Green Beans in succession
- Get everything together.
- Clean your green beans, either use whole, or cut to a length you prefer..
- Clean your carrots and slice. I just do rounds, but Julianne would be nice..
- Clean and mince your garlic.
- Clean and mince your ginger.
- Slice/dice your onion, i like thin slices, but do what you like..
- Slice your meat, strips seem to work well in this, if using tofu, medium sized cubes work well, shrimp use as you wish, usually whole, I like to take the shell off..
- Put oil in wok/stir-fry/skillet, put on medium to medium high heat.
- Once oil is hot, add all the vegetables, garlic and ginger, first.
- Stir fry until the green beans and veggies are just over done. Yes, that's not a typo, winkled, some dark spots. Add the chili sauce, stir it in..
- Add the protein, stir constantly..
- When the protein is just done, add fish/soy sauce..
- Stir until fish/soy sauce is pretty much dried up. Taste, add salt and pepper, stir, taste. Turn off heat..
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onion, etc..