Recipe: Appetizing Creamy cheesey potatoe bacon soupInexpensive
Benefit Creamy cheesey potatoe bacon soup site. Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite comfort food in my household. Potato soup is definitely on the menu for this weekend, though… it's so frigid outside I've convinced myself that I need soup, specifically creamy potato soup, to. A creamy, cheesy potato soup that gets a shortcut with cream soups.
This Creamy Potato Soup with Bacon is the perfect winter soup. Made with simple ingredients, this soup is the definition of comfort food. In a large soup pot, add cut potatoes, chopped onion, onion soup mix, dried parsley flakes and enough water to cover. You engage in steaming fix Creamy cheesey potatoe bacon soup working 17 instructions moreover 6 as a consequence. Here is how you realize.
ingredients of Creamy cheesey potatoe bacon soup
- also of chicken soup broth.
- You need of medium size potatoes.
- Prepare of celery sticks.
- give of small onion.
- You need of large carrot.
- give of small green pepper.
- This of white mushrooms.
- Prepare of kernel corn.
- give of garlic.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- then of herb due provence.
- then of bacon.
- a little of butter.
- add of approx. 1/2 cup flour.
- use of cream.
- use of Velveeta cheese or 2 cups shredded cheddar.
- add of fresh green onion parsley and/or cilantro.
On high heat bring a boil, then cover and reduce Add milk and flour mixture and stir well with bacon grease. Increase heat to medium low, stirring constantly until thick and creamy. This cheesy potato soup is one of the most requested recipes that I make. It tastes like a loaded baked potato has exploded in your A dollop of lite sour cream, some pepper and chives, and there you go!
Creamy cheesey potatoe bacon soup method
- Chop potato, celery, onion, carrots, pepper, mushrooms, and garlic and combine with soup broth corn and seasonings in large pot. Bring to boil and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Cook bacon until crispy.
- In a separate pot melt butter on medium heat and then slowly add flour until the liquid is absorbed and you have a thick paste. Slowly add cream and bring to a boil while whisking constantly. Once at a boil add cheese and stir until melted..
- Mix cream cheese sauce into soup and add crumbled bacon..
- Top with fresh chopped green onion, parsley, and/or cilantro..
- Enjoy! Soup gets thicker once cooled and reheated the next day.
But much more importantly, this creamy potato recipe of yours. Cozy up with this classic Creamy Potato Soup topped with bacon, cheddar, & all your favorite toppings. This creamy potato soup can easily be made in your slow cooker! In a large sauce pan, cook bacon until crisp. Add potatoes, and enough water to. minutes).