Guides Training Tasty Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal CupsLease
Bonus Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups in stock.
You get ready steaming brown Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups working 12 ingredients including 6 also. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
modus operandi of Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups
- also of old fashioned rolled oats.
- a little of baking powder.
- Prepare of apple pie spice.
- a little of additional ground cinnamon.
- add of milk.
- add of unsweetened applesauce.
- give of pure maple syrup.
- You need of brown sugar.
- a little of large eggs.
- a little of vanilla extract.
- then of walnuts (or pecans).
- use of apple chunks, diced small.
Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups little by little
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a standard size muffin tray or line with cupcake liners and set this aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder, apple pie spice and cinnamon. Set this aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, applesauce, eggs, maple syrup, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir to combine..
- Fold in the walnuts and chopped apples. Scoop the mixture evenly into the prepared muffin tins..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until they are set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow them to cool completely on a wire rack before storing them..
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. You can eat them cold or you can wrap them individually in a damp paper towel and microwave for 45-60 seconds to heat them up..