Guide to Prepare Delicious Applewood Smoked wings and turkey legsInstructions
Brand name Applewood Smoked wings and turkey legs overstock.
You operate frying steep Applewood Smoked wings and turkey legs proving 12 procedure so 16 furthermore. Here you go produce.
process of Applewood Smoked wings and turkey legs
- Prepare 4-5 pounds of chicken wings.
- You need 3 of turkey legs.
- add of Garlic salt.
- give of Salt.
- use of Pepper.
- give of Water.
- You need of Frank's Red Hot.
- Prepare of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ.
- then of Parmesan.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Applewood.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
Applewood Smoked wings and turkey legs prescription
- Make brine for wings and turkey legs with salt and brown sugar. Use separate bowls. Chill for two hours.
- Bring smoker up to heat. 250°. Maintain 250° throughout smoking process until the end..
- After wings and turkey legs have chilled for two hours, remove from fridge, drain and pat dry.
- Dry rub salt, pepper and garlic salt on wings and turkey legs.
- Dry rub turkey legs with salt, pepper & garlic salt..
- Place wings in aluminum pan for indirect heat.
- Place wings in smoker and turkey legs on opposite side from heat.
- After one hour, flip wings and turkey legs.
- Flip turkey legs after one hour.
- Smoke for one more hour. Keep heat at 250°.
- On the third hour of smoking, stir up wings and drain off any excess liquid. Keep in pan. Flip legs.
- Hour four, remove wings from pan and finish wings on grill in smoker.
- The last 30 minutes of smoking, raise heat to 350°-400°. Temp of wing and turkey legs should be at least 180°.
- Remove from smoker, Sauce wings with Frank's Red Hot, BBQ & Garlic/Parmesan. Leave at least 8-10 wings plain...or not. Lol..
- Eat and be fat and happy.
- I almost forgot about the turkey legs. Eat those to, share with friends and family..