Where can i Make Yummy MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAKSolve
Alleviate MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK review. This is an excellent marinade for any steak. The sugar makes the steaks tender and gives just a hint of sweetness. I sometimes add some Dijon mustard or red pepper flakes for a little zing.
Pour marinade over steaks; seal bag. Place marinade in saucepan and bring to boiling. Sprinkle peppercorns over both sides of steaks; press in with your fingers. You make ready sizzling fricassee MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK accepting 9 program furthermore 5 steps. Here you are finish.
receipt of MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK
- a little of rib-eye steak (or any cut you prefer) 500g.
- then of grated Ginger.
- give of Honey.
- You need of minced garlic.
- add of sesame oil.
- give of apple cider vinegar.
- use of soy sauce.
- then of scallion optional.
- You need of fried minced garlic optional.
Grill-up something new like this sesame-infused Angu's marinated rib-eye steak recipe. Find both classic and contemporary grilling recipes at Chatelaine.com. Add steaks and squeeze out air before sealing. Massage bag so marinade can evenly coat steaks.
MARINATED RIB-EYE STEAK singly
- Combine all the seasoning ingredients, except scallions and fried minced garlic, and marinate the steak in a Ziploc bag for at least 2 hours or best overnight in the refrigerator..
- If refrigerated, remove from the fridge about 30 minutes before air frying..
- Preheat air fryer for 400F (200C) for 3-4 minutes..
- Place the steak in the preheated air fryer and air fry at 400F (200C) for 6-8 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the desired doneness is reached..
- Let the steak rest for about 10 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle some fried minced garlic and scallions to serve if desired..
Cajun Spice Rub: Combine all ingredients, mix well. If not using in marinade, you can simply rub steaks generously with Cajun Spice Rub on both sides and cook. To Marinate Steaks: Use a fork to pierce the meat, pressing the rub into the steak. Executive Chef Matt King of Smith and Wollensky shows us how to make one of his steakhouse's most popular dishes, the cajun marinated rib eye. Check out this delicious recipe for Rosemary-Marinated Rib Eye Steaks from Weber—the world's number one authority in grilling.