Recipe: Yummy Pumpkin Pecan Baked Oatmeal CupsQuick
Dependable Pumpkin Pecan Baked Oatmeal Cups discount. Since making those Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups I posted about a few weeks ago, they've become a staple in our household. The problem is, sometimes I forget to buy bananas or the ones on my counter aren't ripe enough to use yet. I found myself in this situation last week, so I made a pumpkin version.
My base recipe is gluten free (if made with gluten free oats) and vegan, no eggs needed for these oatmeal cups! This Pumpkin Pecan Baked Oatmeal is so easy to make! You can even prepare this when you're half asleep - trust me, I've done it. 🙂 You mix everything up in one big bowl, pour it into a baking dish, and then pop it in your oven. You move stewing broil Pumpkin Pecan Baked Oatmeal Cups proving 11 ingredients as well as 6 moreover. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
procedure of Pumpkin Pecan Baked Oatmeal Cups
- add of old fashioned oats.
- give of baking powder.
- You need of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- This of pumpkin puree.
- give of milk.
- use of unsweetened applesauce.
- use of brown sugar.
- You need of pure maple syrup.
- a little of vanilla extract.
- give of roughly chopped pecans.
These baked pumpkin oatmeal cups are the perfect solution for busy mornings. These baked oatmeal cups taste just like a batch of thick, chewy oats to me. Isaac doesn't really eat pecans or walnuts. chocolate chips or raisins - I obviously prefer chocolate chips, but you can also add raisins. This Pumpkin Pecan Baked Oatmeal is my new favorite.
Pumpkin Pecan Baked Oatmeal Cups gradually
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a standard size muffin tray or line with cupcake liners and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice. Set this aside..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, milk, applesauce, brown sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract until combined..
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and stir to combine. Then fold in the chopped pecans..
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared muffin tins. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow them to cool completely on a wire rack before storing them..
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. You can eat them cold or you can wrap them individually in a damp paper towel and microwave for 45-60 seconds to heat it up..
It almost comes out cake-like with an even nuttier flavor than the original recipe. Combined with the classic pumpkin spice and pecan flavors of fall, it's a real treat. Even my mom, who really doesn't care for oatmeal, loves this stuff. Try these baked pumpkin oatmeal cups! Quick and easy to make and kid-friendly for lunch boxes.