Recipe: Yummy Pomegranate Braised Short RibsLease
Cure Pomegranate Braised Short Ribs coupon.
You do ones thing roasting boil Pomegranate Braised Short Ribs adopting 24 ingredients and 16 together with. Here is how you get there.
compound of Pomegranate Braised Short Ribs
- give of short ribs, English cut.
- also of salt.
- use of onion, diced.
- a little of carrot, diced.
- give of ras el hanout.
- give of garlic, minced.
- add of pomegranate juice.
- then of water.
- also of Bou beef bouillon cube.
- a little of pitted prunes, halved.
- then of cilantro, roughly chopped.
- also of toasted sesame seeds.
- also of ras el hanout.
- give of green cardamom pods.
- a little of black cardamom pods.
- then of cumin seed.
- This of coriander seed.
- Prepare of anise.
- Prepare of allspice berries.
- Prepare of black peppercorns.
- a little of ground ginger.
- give of Aleppo pepper.
- give of ground nutmeg.
- give of ground cinnamon.
Pomegranate Braised Short Ribs procedure
- Heat the oven to 450°F. If you have a convection oven use it..
- In a large roaster or sheet pan, lay out the short ribs, bone side down. Season liberally with salt..
- Roast in the oven 40-45 min until browned and the fat has rendered. Remove the ribs from the pan, pour the fat off into a glass bowl, and return the ribs to the pan and roast another 10-15 min..
- While the ribs are roasting prepare the other ingredients..
- When the ribs are about 5 minutes from done, heat 1 Tbsp of the beef fat in a dutch oven over high heat. Add the onion and carrot and cook until translucent (~5 min).
- Add the garlic and ras el hanout and cook another 30 sec..
- Add the water and beef bouillon and turn the heat to low..
- Remove the ribs from the pan and add them to the dutch oven. Add the prunes on top. Turn the oven down to 300°F..
- In the still hot pan, add the pomegranate juice..
- Scrape the fond up with a whisk or wooden spoon..
- Add the pomegranate to the ribs..
- Cover and place in the oven for 2-2.5 hours..
- Remove the dutch oven from oven..
- Place the ribs in a bowl..
- Add the braising liquid, veggies, and any meat scraps to a blender and blend until smooth..
- Return the sauce to the dutch oven, and add the ribs to coat. Toss with cilantro and sesame seeds..