Recipe: Perfect Dry Rub Ribs On The GrillStep by step
Brand new Dry Rub Ribs On The Grill on sale.
You cause frying panfry Dry Rub Ribs On The Grill working 5 procedure moreover 9 together with. Here you are take care of.
technique of Dry Rub Ribs On The Grill
- add of Pork Ribs.
- This of Liquid Smoke.
- This of Sea Salt.
- then of Greek Seasoning.
- a little of Famous Daves Rib Rub.
Dry Rub Ribs On The Grill receipt
- Remove the thin membrane on the back side of the rack of ribs. Don’t lose your mind over this, but it will allow the flavor to get into both sides of the ribs..
- Cut rack in half. I’m using 1-1/2 racks or 3 section. I will freeze the other half. Pat the ribs dry on both sides with a paper towel..
- Apply the seasonings in the order shown in the photo, Left to right. Start with the back side. Rub the seasoning in, then flip and repeat. Hint: I use a spritzer bottle to apply my liquid smoke..
- Once both side are completed, they should look like this..
- Now it's time to let the seasoning do it's magic. You will need some wax paper, scotch tape and a large ziplock bag..
- Place the ribs on the wax paper and wrap it up like a Christmas present. Well kinda. I was never good at wrapping presents. So this looks about right for my skill set..
- Once wrapped, put them in the ziplock bag and throw them in the fridge for at least an hour..
- Heat your grill to about 400 degrees. Once up to temp, place your ribs on the top rack and flip them every 10 mins for about an hour. Internal temp to about 185 degrees.
- Cut the slabs into individual ribs and serve right away. Enjoy.