Recipe: Delicious Braised sweet pork leg with pechayQuick
Alleviate Braised sweet pork leg with pechay review. Patatim is a braised pork leg cooked with a sweet sauce, flavoured by herbs and fruit juices, usually pineapple, which is a meat tenderizer. Braised pork leg is a delicious yet simple way to cook a leg of pork. The braised pork leg can be a great leftover ingredient for some creative arrangements.
The finished pork will be tender, flavorful and not greasy at all. They are braised in a slightly sweet and savory master sauce until the skin and meat fall from the bone. Reader's alert: If you don't like strange parts of the animal, say…. pig's feet. You accomplish browning grill Braised sweet pork leg with pechay accepting 12 procedure than 5 than. Here you are realize.
method of Braised sweet pork leg with pechay
- also 1/2 of kilo pork leg cut.
- also of onion.
- add of garlic.
- You need 5-8 pcs of star anice.
- then 3-5 pcs of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- also 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- add 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of pechay.
- You need of cooking oil.
- You need of pepper.
- add 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
Pata Tim braised low and slow in a sweet and savory sauce with bok choy and mushrooms. Melt-in-your-mouth tender, flavorful, and amazing with steamed The recipe calls for bok choy, but other leafy vegetables such as spinach, pechay or napa cabbage are also great options. There is no need to add. Nilagang baboy or boiled pork ribs or pork belly with vegetables is a very simple Filipino soup dish.
Braised sweet pork leg with pechay procedure
- Wash pork leg with runnung water..
- Put oil in a pan. Saute onion garlic then add the pork leg, p.
- Put the soy sauce, vinegar, then add water enough to cover the pork. Let it boil until the pork became tender and the sauce subside..
- Put star anice, oyster sauce, bay leave, sugar. Cook for 10 mins. Put the pechay on top, turn off heat. Steam for at least 2 mins for the pechay to cook..(i turn off the heat and let the smoke from the dish cook the pechay so the pechay will be crunchy)..
- Serve with rice..
The good thing about this dish is that you can substitute. For example, instead of potatoes, you can use sweet potatoes. In the absence of pechay, you can use bok choy. This dish very versatile and simple. Braised Pork in Sweet Soy Sauce - Tender pieced of pork braised in a flavorful sauce with a touch of heat.