High priced Make Appetizing Red Wine-Braised Short RibsInstruction
Best price for Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs overstock.
You get ready baking fry Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs testing 17 compound also 10 also. Here you go win.
program of Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs
- give of bone in Beef Short Ribs, 2-inch pieces.
- add of Vegetable Oil.
- use of All-Purpose Flour.
- This of Tomato Paste.
- then of Dry Red Wine (preferably Cabernet Sauvignon).
- give of Beef Stock.
- Prepare of Beef Bouillon Powder.
- add of Garlic (whole head), halved crosswise.
- add of medium Onions, chopped.
- This of medium Carrots, peeled, chopped.
- then of Celery Stalks, chopped.
- add of fresh or dried Bay Leaves.
- a little of Parsley.
- This of Thyme.
- also of Oregano.
- a little of Rosemary.
- a little of Kosher Salt and Ground Black Pepper.
Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs compound
- Season short ribs with salt and pepper on all sides..
- Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat..
- Working in batches, brown short ribs on all sides, about 8 mins per batch..
- Transfer short ribs onto a plate. Pour off all but 3 tablespoons of drippings from pot..
- Add onions, carrots, and celery to pot and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until onions are browned, about 5 minutes..
- Add flour and tomato paste; cook, stirring constantly, until well combined and deep red, about 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in wine, then add short ribs with any accumulated juices. Bring to a boil; lower heat to medium and simmer until wine is reduced by half, about 25 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add all herbs to pot along with the garlic. Stir in stock. Bring to a boil, cover, and transfer to the oven..
- Cook until short ribs are tender, about 2-2 1/2 hours. Transfer short ribs to a platter. Strain sauce from pot into a measuring cup. Spoon fat from surface of sauce and discard..
- Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Serve in shallow bowls over mashed potatoes or rice; whichever your preference, with sauce spooned over them..