Guide Prepare Tasty Chole without chole masala powderReview
Bargain Chole without chole masala powder special.
You pull off toasting sizzle Chole without chole masala powder applying 26 technique together with 10 and. Here is how you take care of.
method of Chole without chole masala powder
- give of chole (chickpeas) (over night soaked in warm water).
- give of clover garlic (optional - I haven't added).
- a little of large onion.
- This of small potatoes (peeled & chopped).
- also of backing soda (optional).
- You need of black pepper corn.
- use of tea bags (if you don't have tea bags then put 2 tsp tea in a handkerchief & tightly tie it).
- This of cloves.
- Prepare of hing.
- then of long cinnamon.
- add of bay leaf.
- You need of oil.
- This of water.
- also of tomatoes.
- then of black pepper corn.
- also of green or red chilli.
- then of cloves.
- use of long ginger.
- also of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of tea bags (if you don't have tea bags then put 2 tsp tea in a handkerchief & tightly tie it).
- use of &1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- give of coriander powder.
- then of water.
- give of lemon juice.
- then of salt for taste.
- then of Coriander leaves for garnishing (due to lock down I don't have coriander in my kitchen pantry so I didn't use.).
Chole without chole masala powder modus operandi
- In a pressure cooker add chickpeas, potatoes, salt, bay leaf, black pepper corn, cinnamon stick, tea bag & 2 cup water. Pressure cook it for 3 whistles. (If needed you can add 1/4 tsp backing soda to cook it properly. But it's totally optional.
- In a mixy jar add green chilies, garlic, ginger, chopped tomatoes & chopped onion and make a smooth paste out of it..
- In a big pan add oil, hing & add paste to it. Cook it till oil separates from sides. In between stir it..
- Add Turmeric powder, red chilli powder & coriander powder to gravy..
- Mix everything well..
- Close lead & cook it for approx 10 mins on a low flame. If needed add little water..
- Add lemon juice at last & mix everything properly..
- Meanwhile your cooker release it's heat & chole is perfectly cooked. Mashed potatoes finely. Remove tea bag from cooker & transfer remaining everything to gravy..
- Garnish it with Coriander & serve hot with Puri, Paratha, Kulcha, Naan or Bhatura..
- Transfer water also to it (don't throw away because it contains high nutritious value to it.).