How to get rid of Tutorial Perfect Zax's Simple HensImproving
Buy Zax's Simple Hens in stock.
You create steeping percolate Zax's Simple Hens applying 17 program including 8 so. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
instructions of Zax's Simple Hens
- give of Vegetables.
- then 1 bunch of Brussel Sprouts.
- This 2 medium of Onions.
- give 3 small of Peppers.
- also 1 medium of Tomato.
- This 3 dash of Olive Oil.
- add 1 tbsp of Oregeno.
- use 1 tbsp of Thyme.
- also 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- give 5 dash of Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- Prepare 2 clove of Minced Garlic.
- also of Cornish Game Hens.
- This 2 of Cornish Game Hens.
- add 1 box of Stuffing.
- then 2 tsp of Soft Butter.
- add 6 dash of Thyme.
- then 6 dash of Salt & Pepper.
Zax's Simple Hens method
- Preheat Oven to 350°F. Coat a roasting dish in spray, oil or butter...I just use cooking spray..
- First prep the vegetables by Chopping everything to a reasonable sizes. Chop the gross end of the Brussel Sprouts and half them. Use that for a size gauge if you need one..
- In a large mixing bowl add all the spices, vegetables and olive oil and mix well. Set aside until you get the Hens prepped..
- Get the stuffing prepped. Normally I would never use a boxed stuffing (Crab staffing is my favorite) but for the sake of simplicity just know to use better stuffings when possible..
- Rinse the two hens well and remove any nasties. Rub them with the butter and coat in thyme, salt and pepper..
- Stuff the birds but don't cram it in there. Use a light touch. Place them in the pan and fill in all around the birds with your vegetables..
- Toss in the oven for 1 hr and 45 minutes. Most say to baste the birds with butter a couple times but I just stir the vegetables about halfway through cook time and baste then only. I don't like losing a lot of heat..
- Remember: Never follow a recipe exactly. Put your own spin on it and most imortantly Have Fun!.