Best savings for Cook Perfect Sheree's Cast Iron Quick Dry Aged SteakImprove
Brand name Sheree's Cast Iron Quick Dry Aged Steak on sale.
You prepare heating panfry Sheree's Cast Iron Quick Dry Aged Steak testing 6 prescription than 10 than. Here is how you gain.
modus operandi of Sheree's Cast Iron Quick Dry Aged Steak
- use 1 cup of kosher coarse salt.
- then 2 of TBone or New York Strip steaks... (this can be used to age and tenderize tough cuts of steaks).
- You need of seasoning.
- use 1 of sprinkle garlic powder.
- also 1 of sprinkle coarse black pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
Sheree's Cast Iron Quick Dry Aged Steak technique
- I'M SURE I WILL GET COMMENTS REGARDING THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF SODIUM..... BUT THE SALT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETELY WASHED OFF BEFORE COOKING......
- Place steaks on a cookie sheet.... the cookie sheet should have a edge on it..
- You will not need the whole cup of Kosher Coarse salt..., liberally cover the steaks with kosher salt and leave sit for 90 minutes... the steak will age and then flavor will become much more intense.... u will also notice the texture of the meat looks like u took a meat mallet to it....
- I USE A CAST IRON SKILLET BECAUSE IT HOLDS HEAT WELL AND CAN BE PLACED IN THE OVEN. Place dry skillet in the oven at 500° allow skillet to get hot....
- RINSE ALL THE SALT FROM THE OUTSIDE OF THE STEAK... after rinsing pat steak dry... get as much visible moisture off the steak before searing.....
- take the skillet out of the oven and place on a burner set on med/ high..
- use a pastry brush... I keep an old paint brush.... paint a little clear oil on each steak (canola or veggie). Then sprinkle with seasoning.... the oil helps the seasoning to stick.... I have tried olive oil but the smoke point is very low and the oil seems to 'burn'..
- place steaks in very hot dry skillet and sear for 2 minutes without turning... it will look like it is burning but don't freak out..turn over and cook 2 more minutes..
- put butter in skillet with steaks and spoon the melted butter and juices on top of steak.... do this for about 1-2 minutes and place in the oven at 425° for 5 minutes (medium).
- steak should be about medium to medium well....